240 Princeton Avenue Associates, LP maintains specific rules and regulations that apply to all tenants and contractors performing work or services at the building for our tenants or for the building owner. Poor conduct will not be tolerated. Remember, your conduct is a reflection on you and your company and can affect future opportunities and assignments if determined to be a problem by the landlord and its agent.
PRIOR TO COMMENCEMENT OF ANY WORK:
There will be absolutely no work or service performed in the building until the following mandatory requirements are met:
- A valid certificate of liability insurance for the contractors must be on file in the Property Management Office. The certificate must include the following verbiage, and list the building ownership entities and the Linque Management Company, Inc. as additional insured:
- IT IS AGREED AND UNDERSTOOD THAT 240 PRINCETON AVENUE ASSOCIATES, LP, LINQUE MANAGEMENT COMPANY, INC., LINQUE REALTY SERVICES, INC., PRIMA CAPITOAL ADVISORS LLC, PRIMA MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST AND CITY AND COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM ARE ADDED AS ADDITIONAL INSUREDS.
- All work and contractors and subcontractors must be pre-approved by Property Management.
- Each worker, whether employed by the contractors or a by a subcontractor, must possess a comprehensive understanding of building life safety procedures.
CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTOS AND VENDORS:
The following general rules apply to all contractors and/or subcontractors, including building vendors:
- Smoking is prohibited at all times in all areas of the building.
- Workers are expected to behave professionally. It is a requirement that all workers will be friendly and polite to everyone in the building at all times.