Go To Content


Flooding & Water Damage

Serious water damage or flooding can occur from burst pipes or clogged drains.

If a water leak occurs, follow these instructions:

  • Notify Property Management at (609) 631-8915, give them the building address, American Metro Center, and advise them of the exact location and severity of the leak. The engineer will be dispatched to your location.
  • If there are electrical appliances or outlets near the leak, there may be potential hazards from electrical shock. If there is any possible danger; evacuate the area immediately.
  • If you know the sources of the leak and are confident you can stop it by turning off a faucet or unclogging the drain, you may also do so.
  • Be prepared to help in protecting the property as needed.