Policies & Procedures
Fitness Center Rules
The Fitness Center facilities are provided by owner for the sole use of tenants and tenant employees of THE AMERICAN METRO CENTER. All members must work in THE AMERICAN METRO CENTER.
Club Hours: Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- All members must have their keycards with them when entering the club. No one will be permitted into the Fitness Center who does not have a valid keycard. If found admitting a non-member you risk losing your own membership privileges.
- No food or drink other than water, vitamin waters, and non-carbonated energy drinks is permitted in any area of the Fitness Center.
- Smoking is not permitted in any area of the Fitness Center.
- No one under the age of eighteen (18) is allowed in the premises of the Fitness Center.
- Please be considerate to other Fitness Center members. Use of a towel is strongly recommended. Be sure to wipe down equipment after use, and to properly dispose of used drinking cups, paper towels, wire clothes hangers etc. Members may be held liable for damage or loss caused by their misuse, abuse or removal of Fitness Center equipment.
- Regarding the televisions: Be considerate. Make sure the volume and programming choice is acceptable to everyone using the Fitness Center. No member my act in any objectionable manner or otherwise disrupt the enjoyment of the use of the Fitness Center by other members.
- Use of headphones is required to listen to any other device other than the television.
- Proper attire is required, which at a minimum includes tops, shorts or exercise pants, and sneakers.
- Members may use their own locks. However locks will not be allowed to remain on lockers while the member is not in the fitness center. If any are, they will be removed at the owner's expense. Management also reserves the right to remove the contents of a locker violating this policy. Management will not be responsible for the contents.
- Management reserves the right to reject or expel any member at their discretion from the fitness center facilities.
- Management reserves the right to modify or change any of the above rules at any time.